Tone Generator for Mac 3.03
Before downloading: Clean your Mac with MacKeeper
Screenshots of Tone Generator for Mac
Tone Generator for Mac Publisher's Description
Typical Applications include test tone generation in studios for the alignment of levels, calibration and testing of audio equipment or speakers, tuning music instruments as an accurate reference tone, demonstration of audio principles to students and more.
* Sine wave, square wave, triangular waveform, saw tooth waveform, impulse, white noise and pink noise.
* Supports frequencies from 1Hz to 22kHz bandwidth (subject to sound card).
* Multiple simultaneous tones (1 to 16 tones can be created at the same time) (useful to create harmonics).
* Mono or separate stereo operation (ideal to create dual tones or 'beats').
* Tone Sweeps (Log or Linear).
* Plays tone or saves as wav file.
About NCH Software
NCH Software is a leader in audio, video, music, mp3, cd, dvd, telephony, dictation, transcription, business, and computer utility software for Windows, Palm, Pocket PC and Mac OS X. NCH has released over 80 products since 1993 and have received many awards for software excellence. Download Software for DJ, broadcast, stream, record, edit, convert, burn, mix, split, tag, rip and play audio files for wav, mp3, and other popular file formats.
Download for Mac Intel: http://www.nch.com.au/components/tonegenmaci.zip
Download for Mac PowerPC: http://www.nch.com.au/components/tonegenmac.zip
What's New in Version 3.03 of Tone Generator for Mac
Look for Similar Items by Category
This download is managed by our ad-supported smart download manager. During the download process we may show commercial offers, such as a toolbar or other browser add-ons. The download manager is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the author of this product. The product can be downloaded as well freely from the author's website. Learn more